Wednesday, March 4, 2009

time to pack...[update]

I just 'practice packed' and everything fits into the large handcarry. That's what I really wanted to do so as not to have to check any luggage. It is a tight squeeze with a few gifts, a book and some activity sheets. I won't have a lot to wear but it will suffice. Thank heavens I only wear black!

3/4/09
Can't figure out which of my two good luggage pieces to use for this Brazil trip. Or should I use both? Would like to travel light with only handcarry but don't know if I can fit everything in. I have a book or two and a pile of activity sheets I downloaded from the computer.

The work at JAMI is certainly no 'fashion show' but if it rains alot you need a dry change of clothes. I will take that quick-dry towel I bought and hope that it works out. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment