Thursday, March 19, 2009

JAMI campus


This is the main JAMI building. It houses the offices of the administrators and one of the classrooms is upstairs. It is also where the computers are housed. I keep trying to add to the blog but there is usually a wait to get online.

This morning [Saturday], I am using a student's laptop as the computers are down.

There have been many improvements here. The big classroom above the offices in this building now has a ceiling. We had class here yesterday and it was very nice. Another great improvement is in my bathroom; it now has sliding glass doors in the shower which makes for a much drier situtation.

Last night we went out for pizza [Brazilian style] to celebrate the end of the week. Just me and the Borquists, what a treat. The pizza here is unbelievable, maybe I should open up a pizza place in Cromwell. I would make a fortune [or go broke as there is so much filling]. Anyway it was delicious!

blognote: the review for the pizza and some other BH restaurants is at www.mofongoman.blogspot.com

1 comment: