Thursday, June 25, 2009

Invite your Pastor to Lunch...

Today is the 'Invite your Pastor to Lunch' day. So Pastor John Endler joined me here at Covenant Village of Cromwell. CVOC has been my new home since this last August.

Since this is a Christian Retirement Community, CVOC is reaching out to area churches to show what we have to offer. This is a very popular addition to our marketing ventures and shows us off to good advantage. Lunch is always very good [as is dinner].

Pastor John and I sat with Burt Johnson, Executive Director of CVOC, and had a very enjoyable lunch. Burt and John had friends in common and John knew several of the pastors at other tables.

bloginfo: check out the CVOC website
blognote: I reviewed last month's Birthday dinner at my restaurant site

No comments:

Post a Comment