Friday, April 17, 2009

CVOC Presentation

My presentation this afternoon during the '3rd Friday at 3' series here at Covenant Village went very well. There were between 50 and 60 in the audience.

I started with three disclaimers: not a missionary, not a poet, not a photographer. So I interspersed my report with 'word pictures,' [actually my attempt at blogged poetry]. There was a suggestion at the end of the talk that I put my notes and poems into a folder and leave in the library. This way, people can reread it at their leisure and those unable to attend can visit it also.

bloginfo: The title of the presentation was 'Mission Travels and Poetry: JAMI 2007-2009'
blognote: I am giving the same presentation the first Sunday of May at church, Central Baptist, in Hartford.

No comments:

Post a Comment