Saturday, August 22, 2009

SHOUT OUT!!!


Here's a SHOUT OUT!!! to the folks at Education Express for putting in $10 extra worth of stickers in my purchase today. I went there to buy stickers to donate to the schools in Havana where I will be visiting in early September. This is a Humanitarian Mission with Bringing Hope Foundation in Miami and Elderhostel. I have already bought my 12 pounds of Oyster Shell Calcium with Vitamin D and big bottles of aspirin at BJ's [thanks Kristen for the one-day pass]. We will give out the medical supplies at one of the hospitals run by the Sisters of Charity. I hope to take some pictures. Stay tuned!

bloginfo: Education Express, LLC is located in the Ridgeway Plaza at 1400 Berlin Turnpike in Berlin, CT. The phone is 860.829.0306

No comments:

Post a Comment